Saturday, June 13, 2020
NOTE: COVID restrictions mean that we are limited to 50 people on the grounds at one time.
****NOTE: THIS WORKSHOP IS FULL! *** Please email moc.liamg%40noitaicossaoedoryellavalocin to be added to the wait list. There are still auditor spaces available.
• Workshop will be held at the Nicola Valley Rodeo Grounds located at 499 Lindley Creek Rd, Merritt, BC. You can access a map of our location here.• Workshop will start at 9:00 & is expected to end at 4:00. The workshop will break for lunch between 12:00 & 1:00.• This workshop is open to all riding levels, but participants must be able to walk & trot comfortably, and saddle and bridle their horse on their own or with the assistance of a parent or guardian.• Cost is $150 for participants and $25 for auditors .• Space is limited to 8 participants and 40 auditors .• NVRA is hosting a BBQ at the end of the workshop between 5:00-7:00 pm for participants & auditors for an additional cost of $15 to be paid with registration.
• Participant cost is $150 - payment must be received to secure your registration. Payment is required at the end of the registration process.• Participants must submit a signed waiver & a copy of their current Horse Council of BC membership. The waiver can be found at the bottom of this page. The waiver can be submitted during the registration process or emailed to .moc.liamg%40noitaicossaoedoryellavalocin Please note, the registration process will not be complete until these forms are received.• Registration is on a first serve basis. • Registration deadline for participants is midnight on Wednesday, June 12, 2020.
• Auditor cost is $25 - payment must be received to secure your registration. Payment is required at the end of the registration process.• Auditors must submit a signed waiver. The waiver can be found at the bottom of this page. Waivers can be submitted during the registration process or emailed to .moc.liamg%40noitaicossaoedoryellavalocin Please note, the registration process will not be complete until this form is received.• Registration deadline for Auditors is midnight on Thursday, June 11, 2020.
• There are several hotel options in Merritt. You can find a list of hotels here.• Alternatively, participants & auditors are welcome to camp at the rodeo grounds ($10/night). Camping registration & payment are done at checkout at the end of the registration process.• Pens are available at the grounds for horse accommodations - included with registration.
• Participants 12+ years & auditors of all ages welcome.• Participants & auditors are welcome to join us after the clinic for smokies and burgers while you visit with Miles! (additional cost of $15).• Participants will receive a welcome email with additional information such as what to bring for use during the clinic.• Due to the short lead time for this clinic, there will be no refund for cancellations, however, the participant may transfer registration to someone else subject to the approval of the Nicola Valley Rodeo Association.• In the event the NVRA must cancel the clinic, participants will receive a full refund.• All attendees (participants & auditors) are responsible for bringing their own food & drink. Concession will not be available.• Participants are required to bring their own feed & water bucket/trough for their horse. This is not supplied.• Please, no stallions, green horses or horses younger than 3 years. • For the safety of all participants & auditors, dogs or other animals are not permitted at the workshop.• Each participant is responsible for the safety of their horse.• Safety helmets are recommended for all participants, however, are MANDATORY for participants under 18 who will be mounting a horse.• Participants under 18 must always have a parent or guardian present.• Recording any part of the clinic by video or audio is strictly prohibited.• Photos may be taken for personal use only, however are strictly prohibited from posting on public forums or for commercial purposes without the explicit permission of the Nicola Valley Rodeo Association, Miles Kingdon or other workshop participants.• If the workshop is full when you register (you'll be notified when you advance to the payment portion of the registration process), please notify us by email (moc.liamg%40noitaicossaoedoryellavalocin) & we'll add you to the wait list.
Questions or problems? Email us at moc.liamg%40noitaicossaoedoryellavalocin