NOTE: COVID restrictions mean that we are limited to 50 people on the grounds at one time.
• Clinic will be held at the Nicola Valley Rodeo Grounds located at 499 Lindley Creek Rd, Merritt, BC. You can access a map of our location here.• Clinic will start each day at 9:00 & is expected to end at around 4:30.• This workshop is open to those 12 years or older & with all levels of training experience. Participants must be comfortable working with horses. • Participants are welcome to bring a domestic or wild horse of any age that is at any stage of their training, including those that haven't been handled or halter-broke. • Two round pens will be used throughout the clinic.
• Participant cost is $275 - payment must be received to secure your registration. Payment is required at the end of the registration process.• Participants must submit a signed waiver & a copy of their current Horse Council of BC membership. The waiver can be found at the bottom of this page. The waiver can be submitted during the registration process or emailed to .moc.liamg%40oedoryellavalocin Please note, the registration process will not be complete until these forms are received.• Registration is on a first serve basis. • Registration deadline for participants is midnight on Friday, June 12, 2020.
• Auditor cost is $25/day or $60 for a 3-day pass - payment must be received to secure your registration. • Auditors must submit a signed waiver. The waiver can be found at the bottom of this page. Waivers can be submitted during the registration process or emailed to .moc.liamg%40oedoryellavalocin Please note, the registration process will not be complete until this form is received.• Registration deadline for Auditors is midnight on Friday, June 12, 2020.
• There are several hotel options in Merritt.• Alternatively, participants & auditors are welcome to camp at the rodeo grounds ($10/night or $25 for 3 nights). Camping registration & payment are done at checkout at the end of the registration process.• Pens are available at the grounds for horse accommodations - included with registration.
• Participants 12 years or older & auditors of all ages welcome!• Participants will receive a welcome email with additional information such as what to bring for use during the clinic.• Due to the short lead time for this clinic, there will be no refund for cancellations, however, the participant may transfer registration to someone else, subject to the approval of the Nicola Valley Rodeo Association.• In the event the NVRA must cancel the clinic, participants will receive a full refund.• All attendees (participants & auditors) are responsible for bringing their own food & drink each day. Concession will not be available.• Participants are required to bring their own feed & water bucket/trough for their horse. This is not supplied.• For the safety of all participants & auditors, dogs are not permitted in the arena area during the clinic.• Each participant is responsible for the safety of their horse• Safety helmets are recommended for all participants, however, are MANDATORY for participants under 18 who will be mounting a horse• Participants under 18 must always have a parent or guardian present• Recording any part of the clinic by video or audio is strictly prohibited• Photos may be taken for personal use only, however are strictly prohibited from posting on public forums or for commercial purposes without the explicit permission of the Nicola Valley Rodeo Association, the clinicians or other workshop participants.• If the workshop is full when you register (you'll be notified when you advance to the payment portion of the registration process), please notify us by email (moc.liamg%40oedoryellavalocin)& we'll add you to the wait list
Questions or problems? Email us at moc.liamg%40oedoryellavalocin